Financial Statement Preparation
We have had years of experience in preparing accurate financial statements for all of our corporate clients. Some of the things we take care of while preparing financial statements are as follows:
- Notice to Readers (that’s accountant’s talk for financial statements) – Every active business in Saskatchewan must prepare and file their corporate tax returns. The “Notice to Reader” part is a report attached to the statements by the accountant.
- Bookkeeping – Bookkeeping service are also needed by companies to maintain a proper record of their financial matters. We can provide help with that too.
Corporate Tax Return Preparation and Planning
Our team of accountants have the required skills and qualifications to manage the following duties:
- Along with your financial statements, we will prepare the necessary corporate tax returns and filings needed. (Both Federal and Provincial)
- We will plan your corporate taxes to get what you owe down to a minimum but remain within legal limits of course.
Personal Tax Return Preparation and Planning
Apart from doing tax return filings for corporates, we also undertake planning and filing of personal tax returns:
- We will prepare yours and your family’s personal tax returns, and we will prepare them on time.
- We will plan to make sure you are paying the minimum necessary tax while availing all available credits and deductions.
Financial Forecasts and Projections
Banks sometimes look for these along with business plans when determining your eligibility for a loan.
- We can help you prepare a strong and compelling business plan
- We will also help you deal with your financial Institution and provide you with the support you need to get the loan.
Payroll, GST/PST, and Bookkeeping
Every successful organization needs to maintain an accurate record of all their business transactions to know where they are coming from and see where they are headed. We help you by:
- Ensuring all information is readily available in case of an audit by the Canada Revenue Agency.
- Maintaining records of the financial affairs of your company thereby saving you the hassle and stress of keeping track of every transaction.
- Helping you learn how to do it yourself. We will recommend appropriate computer software to use and help you set up your accounts.Let us assist you with your Payroll Services including the preparation of annual T4 and T5.
General Business Consulting
As your accountant in Saskatoon, we can help you with the following business consulting services:
- We can help you make smart business decisions such as whether to incorporate or not.
- How to make sure your interest is deductible, benefits and drawbacks of payroll employees versus subcontractors for your business and more.
- We can even do the business registration or incorporation on your behalf and save you the trouble.
Want to know more about why our professional accounting and income tax services are perfect for you and your business? Well, then call us at our office on (306) 952-3749 and speak to one of our accountants today!Read More